About Me

As much as i can. In any form or way possible. I try to do one thing: Provide value.

I constantly seek for ways in adding value to someone else’s life.Nosayaba Lawani

Think of it this way. For every smile I put on another’s face. I instantly feel better about myself. It’s natural for me.

I happen to be very much learned about football betting. So what the heck? Why not help others. Share my knowledge. Hence the birth of this blog.

Enough of my values. What’s me in a nutshell?

I’m a Simple Guy. Pro Punter. Web Developer. Guitarist. Blogger. Believer. Goal Oriented Achiever. Imperfect (Who is perfect by the way?)

That’s me in a nutshell. Summarised in a line. And Yes, I play the guitar too.

 

About Me Personally

I was born in Benin City, Edo State. I come from a family of seven. Mother. father and four brothers. Yep. All dudes and I’m the last child

Sidenote: All my elder bro’s are married. I will be getting married real soon too.

I grew up in Benin/Lagos. Schooled mostly in benin. Spent Vacations in Lagos with my uncles and brothers.

I love football. I am a very good player too. I play the forward (striker) position mostly. I score a lot of goals. If I chose football as a career, I’d probably be rated above Ronaldo/Messi :). That wasn’t a joke.

I support Chelsea FC. Yeah! Been a Chelsea fan for as long as I can remember. So Haters stay off! (ManUtd, Barcelona, ManCity, Liverpool)

Sorry Arsenal FC. I don’t qualify you guys as haters. I don’t see the need! LOL. Hey! I’m kidding! 🙂

I prefer Ronaldo to Messi. Messi is awesome! Ronaldo is better. My opinion! (Afterall this is my about me page)

 

About Me Professionally

I’m a Professional Punter. I see football betting as one in which I should rather make money from; than lose.

It’s a hobby for me constantly trying to create betting systems, tweak existing ones to work. It’s a business. The bookies are out there to get your cash. Yes. They will succeed. But you should succeed more. You should be in profits at the end of the day.

95% of punters constantly lose their cash to these bookies. That’s why they constantly become richer. Well, I consider myself amongst the remaining 5%. The 5% who won’t allow the bookies get their way. The 5% who have discipline. The 5% who won’t allow emotions affect theor decisions. The 5% who know the bookies always have an advantage; but create their own advantages.

 

In Conclusion

We keep learning each day. We are never too old or too young. I’m a self-taught programmer (Heck I’m self-taught in almost everything).

There’s so much out there to learn. So much knowledge to grasp. Develop a passion. Or Passions (If need be). Stick to it. Get better.

At the end of the day. We all want to live better. Make more money. But on the road to achieving these things; let’s not forget the core values. What makes us happy; because in the end, Happiness is all that truly matters.

How I Can Help

The purpose of this blog is to teach punters the real path to making money betting/trading on football. Teaching the core values and discipline involved.

Try out some of my free systems and take some of my paid courses you see. They will sure build you and set you on the right path to becoming a Pro Punter.

Want to ask me a question? Fill this form below to contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP.